WHAT I DO
- I get people lean.
- I help them build muscle.
- Guide them through metabolic rehab.
- I teach them about flexible dieting and macro tracking.
- How to incorporate the foods they like and still reach their desired physique.
- I teach them how to create a healthy relationship with food.
- How to train efficiently and effectively.
My job is to guide and mentor you through your journey, to teach you everything I know so you can eventually step out on your own and help others do the same.
“This was my first experience with a coach and it’s one of the best experiences I’ve had without a doubt.” (read more…)– Leonardo Chong
Unless it involves fighting for the last slice of pizza; I believe in putting others before yourself.
I focus on people; fitness and nutrition are just tools that have given me a way to interact and build relationships while helping them live a healthier lifestyle.
Thinking about your goals won’t get you anywhere. You must take action in order to move. You can have a million great ideas, but unless you do something about it, they will remain just ideas.
Dreams are for dreamers. Goals are for achievers.
I will tell you things as they are. I will push you to be the best version of yourself and I hope that you do the same for me, because as a coach, there’s a lot to learn as well.
OKAY, WE CAN GET PERSONAL NOW
- I’m an Industrial Engineer graduate from UCF (Go Knights!) who shifted gears towards biochemistry, fitness, and nutrition (#life).
- I was born and raised in Panama City, Panama and have been living in Florida since 2012 (so yeah, Spanish is my 1st language).
- Hispanic food is numero uno, but I find myself cheating on it with Sushi and Burgers.
- Reading is not my favorite, but I love learning so I end up reading a lot.
- I started weight training in 2010, but it wasn’t until 2014 that I started to actually study and learn about strength training and taking into consideration my nutrition.
- Oh, I almost forgot; my name? My name is Christian Coulson.