Enjoy this easy 5-ingredient keto cheesecake recipe!
Cheese Cake Ingredients
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cup granulated sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- ¼ salt
For The Crust
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan, or use parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, sweetener, and salt.
note: make sure to mix well so you don’t leave any flour lumps.
- Add the melted butter to the bowl and mix it with the dry ingredients
- Press down flat into the bottom of the cheesecake pan using your fingertips.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until it just starts to brown.
- Remove and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
For The Cheesecake Batter
- In a bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it becomes smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs, salt, and sweetener and mix.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the crust.
- Put the cheesecake inside a large pan.
- Pour hot water into the other pan until it comes halfway up the sides of the pan with the cheesecake.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
pro-tip: if the center of the cheesecake wiggles a little bit when tapping the side of the pan, that means it’s ready.
- After the cheesecake is done, let it cool on your counter for about 25-30 minutes.
- After those 25-30 minutes, cover it and place it inside the refrigerator.
Lose your first 5-10 pounds in just 1 week.
Get the FREE 7-Day Keto Challenge!
Calories and Macros Per Serving
- Calories: 292
- Protein: 6 g
- Fats: 29 g
- Carbs: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
Shop the Ingredients
Want more delicious recipes? Check out this list of 80 easy keto freezer meals!
If you loved this easy keto cheesecake recipe and are ready to start your weight loss journey, the Custom Keto Diet plan is the place to start!
This plan helps men and women lose fat without starving themselves or giving up their favorite foods.