Enjoy this quick and easy no yeast bread recipe that only requires 4 ingredients!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Number of Servings: 10 slices
- 500 g (3 ⅓ cups) plain all-purpose flour or regular cake flour.
- 310 mL (10 fl oz) milk or water with a spoon of melted butter or oil.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Place a baking stone or heavy baking sheet in the oven to heat.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir the milk in slowly.
- Keep stirring the ingredients until the milk is mixed with the dry ingredients and forms the dough.
Note: Using your hands is far easier than using a wooden spoon.
- Transfer the dough to a clean surface and knead briefly until it reaches a uniform consistency.
- Give the dough a disc shape (make sure it’s between 1 inch to 1.5 inches thick.
Note: Making the dough thicker than 1-1.5 inches will results in it not being cooked in the middle.
- Score a deep X on top of the dough. You can use a straight blade or kitchen scissors.
Note: Make sure to not skip this step. Failure to do so will yield a dough with an uncooked center.
- Place the dough on the hot baking sheet or baking stone and bake for around 35 minutes until pale brown.
Note: Another way to make sure it’s ready is to tap the bottom, and if it sounds hollow, then it’s done.
Start your journey to losing 10-21 pounds in just 21 days.
Get the free 21-Day Fat Loss Challenge training guide!
Calories and Macros
This quick and easy no yeast bread recipe should give you the following calories and macros per serving:
- Protein: 5 g
- Carbs: 36 g
- Fats: 1 g
- Fiber: 1 g
Keep in mind that this is just an estimate, calories can vary depending on the brand of flour and milk you use.
Want see more recipes? Check out this list of 150 cheap freezer meals!
I hope you enjoyed this 4-ingredient no yeast bread recipe!
If you’re ready to start your weight loss journey, Avocadu’s 21-Day Fat Loss Challenge is the place to start!
This plan helps men and women lose 10-21 pounds in just 21 days and can be repeated as many times as you want.